Monday, August 31, 2009

Planning For Tomorrow

I want to make sure the community has a voice in its growth for our families and future by using today to plan for tomorrow’s challenges. I feel responsible economic growth is an important issue. I will work to attract businesses to Saratoga Springs and create a tax base to improve our way of life.

As a member of our City Council, I will work with the residents and the city staff to create a five and ten year plan and direction for Saratoga Springs. I will work with the commercial developers in Saratoga to attract the type of business that will help our community grow to become the premiere place to be in the State of Utah. We sit in one of the greatest places in Utah County and despite the current economical weather we are facing, our future has never looked brighter.